Tuesday, May 03, 2005

How do you play board games at a Bread Garden?! / King Missile on radio

This morning, Dave wondered what I was doing up so early. I had to say goodbye to Aunt Janis, for one thing. For another, I couldn't get back to sleep afterwards. We both wondered how you could play board games at a Bread Garden: studying, yes; board games, no. Of course I'll blog about it so he can read later. ;)

I'm nervous, but we'll see how things go if I'm still awake. :P At least I did my laundry, so my sheets and such are clean again!

I also heard King Missile's Detachable Penis on the radio earlier. Wish I could tell Corey, but the earliest I'd get to do that would be Friday or Saturday, with our schedules! (he has a Denver Nine Inch Nails concert tomorrow or the next night, and I have people to see and things to do... good thing it's not the reverse, haha!)


Note: LJ Horror Movie where I'm the target Memegen, by shard_of_truth.












Your Geek Profile:



Music Geekiness: High

Geekiness in Love: Moderate

Internet Geekiness: Moderate

Fashion Geekiness: Low

Academic Geekiness: None

Gamer Geekiness: None

General Geekiness: None

Movie Geekiness: None

SciFi Geekiness: None

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home