Monday, May 02, 2005

Beaver tails, rush-hour traffic, alone time, missing people

I introduced Aunt Janis to beaver tails just now. No, I didn't have any bubble tea at Lonsdale Quay... perhaps I should have. Oh well. She seemed to like them, although she thought they were funny for some reason. It took WAY too long to get home... rush-hour traffic, rain, and certain motorists who don't know how to drive! Now, we're going out for a seafood dinner soon with my parents.

Overall, it's been all right having my aunt over. But there comes a time when I just want some privacy in order to nap / read / listen to my music / whatever else comes to mind. She only likes music if it's soft Christian music that "brings us to the Lord's spirit," apparently. See this entry for more information. Hey, I'm not exposing her to GWAR / the Dave Brockie Experience / certain other groups I could name! At least she'll be gone in less than 14 hours, if I want to do that! Being a hermit will have to wait for next week, as I'm busy Tuesday till Sunday with various things. Palmer's corrupted me, since I found myself checking out everyone's butts today. Aiya! *blush*

I told Dominic that I missed him yesterday, since that was the first time we got to chat in a few days. He said he missed me too.. it's always good to have people around to talk to! I'll respond to his message perhaps later tonight. Earlier today, I messaged Stephen to say hi. He's thought about the past, and wishes he'd done things differently. We joked around about stuff; at least he's told me what's on his mind and heart. Definitely stuff to think about, for sure. :)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home