Saturday, May 21, 2005

Book meme

Thought I'd do this as I love reading, haha.


Total number of books owned? 202


Last book I bought? The Wild, White Goose: The Diary of a Female Zen Priest (Rev. Roshi P.T.N.H. Jiyu-Kennett) and According to the Rolling Stones (the Rolling Stones)


Last book I read?

Fodor's Alaska Ports of Call, 6th Edition (Mary Beth Bohma)


Five books that mean a lot to me?

Friends Are Flowers That Never Fade: A Little Book for Friends, and in Honor of Friends (Kathy Davis) [Andrea gave this one to me for my 25th birthday, and we're still friends!]

Grace Awakening / Hope Again / Simple Faith (Charles R. Swindoll) [got this one at Pilgrims, and it contains a lot of reminders which I need]

Shakey: Neil Young's Biography (Jimmy McDonough) [this definitely tells me what Neil's been through to create his music]

The Assassin's Cloak: An Anthology of the World's Greatest Diarists (Irene Taylor, Alan Taylor) [this has all sorts of snippets of everyday lives!]

The Outlandish Companion (Diana Gabaldon) [this got me into that whole series, and has LOTS of references and bilbliography!]

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home