Thursday, April 21, 2005

Dreams, memories of Josh, nervousness, postdating entries

There are only two reasons why I'm up this early on a weekday: the nice sunshine streaming in from the window, and my nervousness over meeting Mr. Two-Names later on today. It's calmed a little from last night, although I still wasn't nearly this nervous when Josh and I got together in July 2003! Probably that was because Josh and I had had a few months to get to know each other; I'm not sure who brought it up first, but we did meet, and things did go well. Too bad we haven't seen each other since, though! It's been 22 months to that day, now that I think about it. At least first meetings only happen once, aye? :D

I had a dream that my friend Christina wrote an entry that involved her trying to quit smoking, and her trying to lose her virginity. There were a few icon-size pictures in that entry featuring her smoking, and a rather memorable line: "Sometimes I wish I could just punch my hymen to make it break, and then that part would be over with at least!" In that same dream, my dad was driving me somewhere in the rain, but then said that the electrician would be picking me up. Apparently, there was a big fight at some soccer game over religion, and he was needed there since it was all over the books and newspapers. Weird dream! (she's not a smoker, and she's not a virgin either!)

Now, it's time to shower and stuff before my parents pick me up for lunch at Curry Point! (at least, I think that's the name of the restaurant) After that, I'll meet Palmer near Staples... I hope. Who knows, I signed off somewhat abruptly last night: I didn't even say goodnight to Chris Sykes! (but I always say that to Corey and Darren, go figure :P)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home