Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Bailey's Ice Cream, Oatmeal Teddy Grahams, and more!

I went out grocery shopping earlier: amongst other shiny new things, I bought some Bailey's ice cream (Haagen-Dazs limited edition) and oatmeal Teddy Grahams since they were new flavors. No, I don't buy ALL the new flavors of things in the stores: I'd clearly be bankrupt really fast if I tried anything remotely like that all the time. :P

I contemplated buying more Asian things than I actually did (shredded squid, egg drop / seafood / hot and sour soups, noodles), but figured I can easily do that on Thursday. I'm really planning to buy some seaweed and sugar-free chocolate for Eric then, anyhow... of course I can always do something else if my companion voices any vehement objections, haha! (all my ideas revolve around shopping and food... but if he has any, I'd be glad to hear them :P)

I think I'll have some gourmet macaroni and cheese salad for dinner... if I can open this blasted thing!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home