Friday, April 15, 2005

Guys, same name as famous people, the Da Vinci Code, and quizzes

I can't believe I'm making tentative plans with Palmer. That reminds me, I really should respond to Dominic and see about emailing Chris. I also wonder when Ed will email me back... I can handle things with these guys, I'm sure! If Dave is reading this, I'm not a putain. :)

It must suck having the same name as a celebrity. (note: I am NOT related to Charles Ng!)

Note: Buy the Da Vinci Code for Vanessa and myself.


Note: LJ Star Wars Memegen by Sailor_Phobos.


Content
Life is good and bad. You know it can never be
perfect and that it never has been, and you're
fine with that. You still feel it's important
to live life since it can end any day, and not
sulk because of some little failure in life.
You are often a happy person; but still, you don't
laugh all the time. You have a somewhat calm
aura and most people feel comfortable around you.


How do you see life? .::minor update::.
brought to you by Quizilla


Take the quiz:
What kind of eyes do you have? (with pictures)

Moonlight
You have moonlight eyes. Moonlight is the color of mystery. Your eyes symbolize your ability to see yourself as others see you. You have finesse for letting other people know what you think. You have a soothing and calming ability that you may or may not know about. You have the awesome ability to draw a person's negative energy out and replace it with a positive energy; the world needs more people like you. Some words to describe you: patient, self-controlled, perseverance, insightful, reflective, understanding, serene, and caring.

Quizzes by myYearbook.com -- the World's Biggest Yearbook!


All of the possible quiz results for this quiz:

* Brown (You scored 1)
* Eden (You scored 1)
* Green (You scored 0)
* Moonlight (You scored 2)
* Sunrise (You scored 2)
* Turquoise (You scored 0)


What Does Your Inner Soul Look Like?::male and female pics:: by angel_drifter
Name:
Favorite Colors:
What Your Inner Soul Looks Like:
Your Weakness:Fire or Water
What You Are:Damsel in Distress
Quiz created with MemeGen!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home