Sunday, March 06, 2005

Combined service at the nearby high school

Having a church service at the nearest high school to the church was certainly something else. The auditorium was packed with people; I chose to hang out with the little ones and their parents... I figured that I could help with the kids somehow, and I did. It was too dark on the lower floor, anyhow. Ryan, Ethan, Janis, Irene, Christal, Wilson, Rosanna, Samantha, Gwyneth, Evelyn, and Clara were all there when we went elsewhere to play. (they'd get too loud otherwise) Little Irene wanted to eat everything in sight, but we wouldn't let her... temper tantrums didn't help her cause much! My favorite kid David wanted a snack from the vending machine, so I got the kid a box of candy conversation hearts. I asked him for one, and I got "UR KIND." (have I mentioned how much I dislike that kind of thing? :P)

Talked to my own friends for a bit afterwards, as well: Eric had to do something else, so I couldn't get a ride home with him. Danielle and Nathan had to do homework, so they went to a quick Pho place with Jen and Dawn. Nathan mentioned my "interesting MSN name," which had something to do with love. I told him that I'd changed it on Friday night, and that I wasn't necessarily in love with anyone: of course, Eric seemed to think otherwise. I've now changed it just for them, hahaha! My mom thought Citrus wanted to get married, but of course he's not ready yet! (that's what she gets for catching the last half of a sentence! :P) Emily says she'll survive three weeks home alone, since her parents went to Korea this morning to visit her sister Chrystal. Vanessa, Jackie, Melia, Justin, Michael, Fidela, and others were taking random digicam pics. Lee, Lily, Lesley, and John were looking up their old high school grad photos on the walls.

Dave's mom invited us for lunch, and she's kindly let me use her computer. Good thing, otherwise I'd be kinda bored hanging out with my parents and their friends. I can also hear my mom talking about some things in a disparaging way: oh, the joy! :P I'm still kinda full from last night's dinner, though! May as well eat when you can, however. I think lunch is ready now, so I'd better go!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home