Monday, March 21, 2005

Cut finger (no, not mine :P)

Sorry for the sextuple post earlier. Blogger was being pissy. :|


I was supposed to meet with my worker Mike today at 10 so we could go grocery shopping. Since I woke up at 8:40 today because it was SO ridiculously sunny outside, I know I did not sleep in! He did say he'd call to confirm, so at first I thought I'd just missed that call. At around 10:55, I called his workplace to see where he was. Turns out he'd cut his finger at around 10. I don't know how bad it is, but I guess it's bad enough to cancel appointments. (it reminds me of this: 1 Corinthians 12:12-26) Guess I'll see about a rescheduling later on, then!

After that, I called Yazmine to confirm that we were still on for today at 3. I definitely want to meet her, especially after the last time when I screwed up. We'll be meeting at Blenz. Too bad I don't have more cash on me... we'd better be going to a dinner place that accepts Interac! I'd go to the bank, but I'm too lazy. ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home