Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Addicted to chocolate and body wash....

Just came back in from running errands and buying things:

* mailed birthday presents for five friends
* bought a farewell card for Sean (he leaves in July for New York)
* got various Easter candy still on sale at Shoppers, including two medium bunnies and chocolate (Whopper) eggs
* purchased Softsoap vanilla brown sugar body wash, and Dove gentle exfoliating body wash
* bought Life brand body wash (the sale on the twice-the-usual-size bottle only lasts till April 1)
* got The Healing Garden mandarin therapy exfoliating body scrub and "get glowing" body lotion
* to satisfy my craving for something tart, I also got fuzzy peach candies at London Drugs
* since I've never had them before, I also bought assortments of Russell Stover truffles and a Whitman's sampler at London Drugs


I should have enough money for meeting Billie on Friday evening. :D

At London Drugs, they had this ad which proclaimed that you could get the perfect birthday gift in the store. The sign was right next to a display of pasta, so I had to suppress my amusement until now... "Yes, here is your perfect birthday gift! Buy some pasta and impress your friends with it!" *laugh*

Or maybe I just have a twisted sense of humor.... ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home