Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Terrence's surprising email

My sister's friend Terrence emailed me tonight... yes, of *course* I remember him! He wanted to know how things were going with me, asked about his own blogging habits, and reminded me that he'd lived with us for a few days while my parents were on their European cruise to Spain and London last summer. That chicken knee dinner at Tsim Chai with Ty and Jeremy was the BEST! :D

In my reply, I may have blabbed on a bit much about my own spiritual challenges, but I figure it's okay. He did ask what was going on with me, and it's a part of me that I don't share often on this thing or even with my close friends. Perhaps it is the whole impersonal nature of email: it's easier to say things online, I think. But at least I did share it with someone... I think that is what counts. I also had to say that I wrote a lot, so that's why my answer ended up being a mini-essay. :P

That was one good thing to come out of tonight, at least!


Here's one more quiz:


Which Tim Burton character are you?

Catwoman

MAWR!

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home