Saturday, January 29, 2005

All the hat results!

Here are all the results from the hat quiz!


What Sort of Hat Are You? I am a Translucent Visor.I am a Translucent Visor.


I am something of a gambler, but generally a wise one - I only gamble if I expect to win. A negative aspect of this is that people tend to shy away from playing with me. What Sort of Hat Are You?



What Sort of Hat Are You? I am a Top Hat.I am a Top Hat.


I'm a bit of a jack-of-all-trades; creative, in a stylistic sort of way, a little vain, a little dark, perhaps a little archaic. I get on all right with people, but I can take them or leave them. What Sort of Hat Are You?



What Sort of Hat Are You? I am a Fedora.I am a Fedora.


The hat of the adventurous, I am spontaneous and active, perhaps sometimes a little foolishly. Regardless, I always come out all right. What Sort of Hat Are You?



What Sort of Hat Are You? I am a Crash Helmet.I am a Crash Helmet.


I may appear to take risks, but they're always carefully calculated to be not actually that risky. My primary concern is for my safety and comfort, and that of those around me; only when that's taken care of do I go after fun. What Sort of Hat Are You?



What Sort of Hat Are You? I am a Baseball Cap.I am a Baseball Cap.


I enjoy sports, either to partake or to spectate. I have something of an all-American personality. I am a consumer, witness my power. What Sort of Hat Are You?



What Sort of Hat Are You? I am a Beret.I am a Beret.


I am an art-house artist. I do things in unusual ways; if I were to make a movie, it would be notably 'independent.' If I were to make music, it would be 'experimental.' I may sometimes seem pretentious, but it's not a pretence. What Sort of Hat Are You?



What Sort of Hat Are You? I am a Halo.I am a Halo.


I believe I am perfect. Others may not think so, but those others are wrong. What Sort of Hat Are You?



What Sort of Hat Are You? I am a Pointy Princess Hat.I am a Pointy Princess Hat.


I am an innocent, and believe that everything should be provided for me. I am rather self-conscious, and rarely let my hair down, except perhaps for a handsome prince or beautiful princess. What Sort of Hat Are You?



What Sort of Hat Are You? I am a Ten-gallon Hat.I am a Ten-gallon Hat.


I'm rich! I probably trade millions of stocks or own oil wells or something. I wish. What Sort of Hat Are You?



What Sort of Hat Are You? I am a Pimp Hat.I am a Pimp Hat.


I have a certain extravagant flair. Where I go, people take notice. I like to seem important. What Sort of Hat Are You?



What Sort of Hat Are You? I am a Party Hat.I am a Party Hat.


I'm a popular sort of person, well-liked and very sociable. I'm always at the height of fashion, either because I set it or because I follow it. What Sort of Hat Are You?



What Sort of Hat Are You? I am an Origami Hat.I am an Origami Hat.


I am generally dissatisfied with the products of others, so I make my own; stronger, faster, better. I'm a creative and inventive person. What Sort of Hat Are You?



What Sort of Hat Are You? I am a Bowler Hat.I am a Bowler Hat.


I'm very proper, often politically correct, precise and dapper. I generally look down on the masses, but I usually try not to let it show. What Sort of Hat Are You?



What Sort of Hat Are You? I am a Bandana.I am a Bandana.


I'm somewhat antisocial, not in the way of an introvert but more like a protester. When the law is wrong, it should be changed, or it should kiss my ass. What Sort of Hat Are You?



What Sort of Hat Are You? I am a Crown.I am a Crown.


I'm regal and proud. People instinctively follow my lead, so I don't even have to try. Sometimes it's a drag. What Sort of Hat Are You?



What Sort of Hat Are You? I am a Hood.I am a Hood.


I'm a dark horse, mysterious and sinister. People are never quite sure what to think of me, but at least I make them think. What Sort of Hat Are You?



What Sort of Hat Are You? I am a Redhat.I am a Redhat.


I'm too much of a geek to be a genuine hat of any sort. I was hoping my result would be 'white-hat' or 'black-hat,' and am disappointed that those results weren't even available. I probably think the cup-holder story is funny. What Sort of Hat Are You?



What Sort of Hat Are You? I am a Novelty Hat.I am a Novelty Hat.


There are many sorts of novelty hat; some are genuinely funny, some are cliché and boring. I hope I am one of the genuinely funny ones, but I'm not entirely sure. I probably drink a lot. What Sort of Hat Are You?



What Sort of Hat Are You? I am a Dunce Cap.I am a Dunce Cap.


I'm quite stupid. I probably only filled in a few answers on the quiz, possibly even none at all. I might have just been experimenting, seeing what the result was for not giving an answer, but is my life really that boring? What Sort of Hat Are You?

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home