Friday, January 28, 2005

Feeling a bit better / Horizontal Sleep Day / Essential Indie Rock Album

Feeling a bit better about things now. As I told Dave earlier, I feel like having a horizontal sleep day: no, I am NOT drunk like I was on New Year's. I awoke at 10:15, but couldn't get out of bed till two hours later. Ugh... I am not sure how "up" I'd be for MissionsFest tonight, so perhaps it's best that Eric's not going. (this is the second year in a row I've missed it... it's too bad, but maybe we'll be there in 2006!)


Note: Which of Your LJ Friends Will You Marry Kwik Kwiz, by fuzzinabox.


Pavement - Slanted and Enchanted
Pavement - Slanted & Enchanted


What essential indie rock album are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Hey, my brother has that album! I should borrow it when he's back in town! :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home