Saturday, February 12, 2005

Etienne Image Puzzle / Stick Figures / Letter I saw elsewhere / Steve and KISS

Etienne Image Puzzle.. driving me and Corey insane. :P (help)

Stick Death... for you sadists, or anyone who draws stick figures.




This is a letter I read elsewhere earlier today. Perfect for me.


Dear boy who has my heart,

When I read or hear about other people's happiness, I feel so bitter. I hate to be that way because I don't think I'm that kind of person. But I just wonder when I will finally be treated the way that I deserve, the way that I want. Why do you do this to me? What have I done to you? I am so confused about everything and I don't know where to start to try to even figure anything out. You need to help me because I don't understand. I have all these intuitive feelings that tell me things but when I tell you how I feel, you get mad. You get frustrated, you tell me that I'm wrong. Then you start feeling bad. But what is really going on?? I don't have a single clue. Do you love me anymore? What do you want? Tell me. I don't even know. All I know is that things are so different and it scares me. All I know is that you don't seem to want to talk to me anymore. You don't tell me how you feel. I feel ugly in your eyes. I feel unwanted. If that is the truth, I wish you would just tell me. Give me the truth. I cannot take otherwise, because something inside me knows and it refuses to let me believe just anything you say. My heart cannot be deceived.

Please stop breaking it. Whatever you decide to do to it will be how it remains. I will love you for the rest of my life.

with tears in my eyes,
a girl who wants you to love her




You all know about those KISS Instant Live CDs from their last American tour, don't you? The ones that were recorded during the show and you could buy them on your way out? Of course you do. Marvellous idea it was, too.

The problem is that I didn't go to any concerts during the last American tour and thus I couldn't get one. This I find most irritating. I would therefore like to purchase from somewhere in Internet land an Instant Live CD of one show (it doesn't matter where it was recorded) that has the songs Got To Choose, Parasite, War Machine and Unholy. Ebay is no help at all I'm afraid, so I'll have to embark on my quest elsewhere. If you have any helpful hints, doncha hesitate to let me know-ow-ow-ow...


Anyone have leads for my friend Steve?

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home