Monday, December 06, 2004

I was a Christmas consumer whore today!

Just got back from the mall.. it's starting to get crowded, especially now that it's open until 9 every night! I managed to get an Uncle John's Slightly Irregular Bathroom Reader (#17) for myself, an Onion book (Fanfare for the Area Man) for my brother (hopefully he likes it), a Nick Cave CD (Murder Ballads) on my friend Tim's recommendation, the Spider-Man 2 DVD (which DVD promptly got mailed to my friend David), After Eight white chocolate mint wafers, stickers, plus birthday cards for my friends Michael and Geo. Everything got mailed to various LJ people, too! :D

At first, I thought that I wouldn't be able to mail the stuff to David since I forgot to address his envelope. However, I came up with a solution. There's this high-speed Internet kiosk in the mall, and I knew I'd saved his address somewhere online. I felt like an idiot asking the person at the booth if I could access the Internet for a while, but figured the worst that could happen was a "no" answer. This is an improvement over the way that I would have been a while ago, when I would have just walked off and thought I'd have to come back another day! But he said yes, and so I was able to get the info I needed! Yay for me! ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home