Thursday, December 02, 2004

Akbar's Dopefest

Since I have nothing to say right now, here's a picture instead:




I was looking for old pictures, and found this one of a few people at an SDMB Dopefest. No, it has nothing to do with drugs.. that's just the term for get-togethers that happen with people on that message board. I look bad in photos, and admit I wasn't looking at the camera.. I have issues with flashing lights right in front of my face, even though (as Corey's just reminded me) that tends to be how a camera flash works. :P

This happened on Saturday, 5 April 2003. Bob's Texas sweetie Brianna (whom he met on that board, incidentally) was visiting him that weekend for his birthday, and asked if anyone in the area wanted to get together for dinner. Cheri, Ann, and I showed up at Akbar's Own... and it was good Indian food and great company. :D

I also went to my friend Lauren's surprise bridal shower that morning, and chilled at Chapters that afternoon.. I also bought the then-new Matthew Good CD Avalanche right before dinner. The day was great fun! :D


* that's Zyada (Brianna) and rjk (Bob) in the back and l-r me, Scotticher (Cheri), and zoogirl (Ann)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home