Sunday, December 12, 2004

Communication and brainpower, holiday plans, Shoppers points, and quizzes!

Sometimes I wish my parents would NOT try to ask me questions when I lack the necessary brainpower to process it properly with the attention they deserve. I was a little grumpy today.. NOT ON PURPOSE, as they like to think! Then they blamed it on my purposely being difficult / not wanting to communicate. *rolleyes* Hey, I'll communicate all you like... but not when I've had less than my optimum amount of sleep!

Talked to a bunch of my friends today.. the people are gearing up for the holiday season left, right, and centre. Dawn, Danielle, and Andrea are all going out of town this week to spend time with their friends and families. Stella might invite a bunch of us over for New Year's, Joe and Helen have family coming in for the holidays, Joanna / Michael / Margaret are going to Hong Kong soon, and some people will also be coming back home in the next week or so. As opposed to that craziness, Citrus and I just hope / plan to relax.. but we know it's likely not to happen that way! Very crazy time of year for everyone.. parties, functions, and get-togethers galore!

I told Chrystal about certain blogs, and had Julie show me two Tamagotchi pets that her dad got her from Hong Kong recently. Also gave the kids lollipops and gum, and talked to Quan about her chocolate. I am going to get them stuff, I think...

This week, I should perhaps go out and get a whole whack of points on my Shoppers card by spending even more money in one transaction.. *thud* I need to buy presents and stuff for people, and write out the cards for them.. so I'm guessing I better start soon? :D


Take the quiz:
Are you a good girlfriend / boyfriend?

You are the best
Awwww... you are everything they ever wanted. You seem to always make them smile. You never argue. They would never even think of cheating on you. You are theirs, for lack of a better word.

Quizzes by myYearbook.com -- the World's Biggest Yearbook!


All of the possible quiz results for this quiz:

* good, but a little obsessive (You scored 1)
* horrible, just horrible (You scored 1)
* You are the best (You scored 2)
* kinda shy... show them you care (You scored 1)
* You're half and half... you're in it for the sex (You scored 1)


Take the quiz:
What dare are you?

Eat a spoonful of spicy Wasabi.
Eat a spoonful of spicy wasabi! ~ Although you're maybe a complex and intricate person on the inside, people think of you as... well, NORMAL. Maybe you should try newer things to cure that.

Quizzes by myYearbook.com -- the World's Biggest Yearbook!


All of the possible quiz results for this quiz:

* Tell your grandma you wanna fuck it. (You scored 1)
* Eat a spoonful of spicy Wasabi. (You scored 2)
* Make out with an inanimate object. (You scored 1)


Take the quiz:
Which slayer are you?

Faith
Dude! You beat the crap out of anyone for no reason at all... I like you! But, still you should try to use your strength for good... if you know what good is.

Quizzes by myYearbook.com -- the World's Biggest Yearbook!


All of the possible quiz results for this quiz:

* Buffy (You scored 2)
* Kendra (You scored 1)
* Faith (You scored 3)


Take the quiz:
Which one of my siblings are you?

Jeanette
YAHOO! You're my stepsister

Quizzes by myYearbook.com -- the World's Biggest Yearbook!


All of the possible quiz results for this quiz:

* Jeanette (You scored 1)
* Amy (You scored 0)
* John (You scored 0)
* Christopher (You scored 1)
* Jazmine (You scored 0)
* Nina (You scored 1)
* Regina (You scored 0)


Hey, the quizzes at She's Crafty are up again! They were suspended the last time I looked a few days ago, which disappointed me. I'd better take them before it gets suspended again, haha.


Which Sex and the City Player Are You? Find out @ She's Crafty

You're upbeat, insightful, effervescent and imaginative.

Sometimes a little too imaginative... You're all about the subtext, about what's going on between the lines. You very rarely take anything at face value.

You also have a tendency to be a little neurotic and self-absorbed, and fall for guys who are either (for the most part) emotionally unattainable or completely wrong for you.

That's okay, though... everyone loves you anyway. You're very well-liked. You always have a shoulder for your friends to cry on, or an ear for them to gossip in. High-profile and fun, you're the life of the party.

Carrie quotes:
"You can't make friends with a squirrel. Squirrels are just rats with cuter outfits."

"I'm thinking balls are to men, what purses are to women. It's just a little bag, but we'd feel naked in public without it."

"The only thing I've ever successfully made in the kitchen is a mess. And several small fires."



Which Buffy Guy Are You? Find out @ She's Crafty



Which Buffy Girl Are You? Find out @ She's Crafty



Who's Your Inner Buffy Bad-Boy? Find out @ She's Crafty



Who's Your Inner Buffy Bad-Girl? Find out @ She's Crafty



Which Action Star Are You? Find out @ She's Crafty



Who are you? Find out @ She's Crafty



Which My So-Called Life Character Are You? Find out @ She's Crafty



Which Breakfast Clubber Are You? Find out @ She's Crafty



Which O.C. Character Are You? Find out @ She's Crafty



Who's Your Inner Music Industry Diva? Find out @ She's Crafty



Who's Your 80s Movie Icon Alter-Ego? Find out @ She's Crafty



Who's Your Movie Sidekick? Find out @ She's Crafty



Are You a Ho? Find out @ She's Crafty



Who Would Slaughter You in a Horror Movie? Find out @ She's Crafty



What's Your Problem? Find out @ She's Crafty

Eh, maybe... oh well. :P

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home