Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Bills, people, and memes (Don Hertzfeldt)

I got a cute Christmas card from Aaron yesterday. Paid a LOT in bills today, and then I subsequently felt broke.. even though I still have some money. Finally told someone what was bothering me.. suffice to say that I feel better now, which is very good. Certain people should get something for supporting me, but I have to figure out what that would be.. but there's plenty of time for that, thank goodness!

To take my mind off certain things, I did a bunch of memes. Little Carrie is clingy in Sunday School for sure... whether she wants her mom Esther OR her sibs Cynthia and Colin, who I remember from Awana a couple years ago! Heh, that's how it is with little kids. :D


Your Hardcore Band!
by moneenerd
Your Name
Favorite Word
Hardcore Band NameThe Coldest Sun
First Hit SingleSince When Did You Matter?
Record LabelVictory Records
Quiz created with MemeGen!



What random movie idea are you?
by spiralinghalo
Username:
Lead Actor:Tobey Maguire
Lead Actress:Carrie-Ann Moss
Director:David Fincher
Plot:Five schizophrenia patients tell their story in the hospital through their own eyes.
Quiz created with MemeGen!



What is a good quote for you?
by grlinterupted
Name
Color
Say what??"The cat scratched me... yeah, the cat."
Quiz created with MemeGen!



Which Don Hertzfeldt Quote are you? by emptyspiral
Name
You are"I live in a giant bucket"
Quiz created with MemeGen!


HAHAHAHA! Rejected rocks!



I'm a Blue iPod





You're a Blue iPod, reflecting your mainstream taste for actual instruments. For you, it might be rock, or it might be country: the point is that you like a band with a good voice and actual music.


What color iPod are you?




I'm Lisa!





Lisa takes after her mom in many ways. She volunteers to help sick people at the hospital where her mom is a doctor. Lisa is the gossip queen, and even runs a gossip show on Bayside's school radio station. She also works as a phone teen counsellor for troubled teens on the school's teenline. (Bio borrowed from MovieProp.com)


Which Saved by the Bell character are you?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home