Saturday, December 11, 2004

Crafts

I got up later than I should have today, but managed to catch the next bus on time.. I really needed to be on that bus, else I didn't know what I'd do! Went to Chapters to see if I could find any Star Wars New Jedi Order books for Corey... he deserves something for being there when I need to vent and rant about anything from my love life to my computer to whatever else is on my mind. ;) (they weren't numbered, so he's out of luck for now... the lineup was insanely long, and I had to eat anyhow) Granville Sushi was still closed, so I went and had a steak at the nearby Cactus Club instead. Not the best deal, but I *was* craving steak from the other night when Tim brought it up.

Got to Awana late, but better that than never getting there at all. Anita wasn't at her best because of some certain inconsiderate people and wedding planning.. but of course I will put June 25, 2005 on my calendar! (it's in Richmond.. I should tell Jon and Steph that too) The kids sound good practicing for Dec. 19 and Christmas Day when they'll present songs to each congregation. I was cursing myself for my lack of willpower when I made a random call to a certain someone, but it was good to hear his voice.. I am cautiously optimistic, since it ended with me saying bye, and not a random disconnect! :D

After two minutes of being a horrible negligent person (thanks, Corey :P), I decided to go back to helping the kids with their crafts. I was instantly jealous of the preschool kids' markers, since they had Crayola MiniStamper markers.. I never had anything like markers with tips that are like pre-inked stamps when *I* was a kid! Ethan and Rosanna both said hi to me, and wanted me to look at their angels. They looked so cute, as did the older kids' Christmas trees with Froot Loops.

Now, to get caught up on all I missed...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home