Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2007-2008 Guestbook Entries

May 28, 2007 (Monday)

Eric H.: "Had a GREAT time hanging out and eating out with Leslie tonight at the Keg in Richmond. Then went back to her place to UPDATE my blog and then listen to some music. FUN FUN FUN!"


June 20, 2007 (Wednesday)

Eric M.: "No More Parties with Huge Kegs of Beer."

Korey just signed his name, haha.


June 26, 2007 (Tuesday)

Eric M.: "Time Magazines - $400. Table Cleaned - $2000. Screws Tightened - $1. Total - $2401."

Korey just signed his name, haha.


September 21, 2007 (Friday)

Korey: "ONE CRACK BALL & ONE KEGGER PARTY"


Jan. 8, 2008 (Tuesday)

Eric H.: "Hey Leslie. This is my last journal entry for the next little while as I am heading off to the exciting world across the pond (aka HK), hehe. I know I will really MISS you, Jon, Nate, white Eric, and many others. I will try to update / write a blog while I am over there from time to time so my close friends know how I am doing. So, I hope when I log on to MSN, we can catch each other and chat. Good luck with Korey... I know GOD will guide you guys to have a good future together. Your pal, E.H."


Feb. 25, 2008 (Monday)

Eric M.: "2.5 hours computer - $2.5 million. Answering machine - $$0.5 million. Word search - $10 million. Total: $13 million." [this is when he reformatted my Linux computer back to Windows]


April 30, 2008 (Wednesday)

Dallas: "School is out!"
Jon: "This place is sweaty!"


Aug. 27, 2008 (Wednesday)

Billie: " *evil laugh* " (this is when we got "married" because of what my mom thought she was on the phone, HAHAHAHA!)


October 18, 2008 (Sat.)

Eric M., as the Joker: "Mwa hahaha HA hahahaha Hi! ho ha HO HAH! HOOOOWL. Hahahahaha AHAAA Hihi ha Ho haha Light Howl! Bulb wahahaha!" (he drew a demented face; I asked for something WITTY, not demented! :P) [this would be when he placed Korey's stuff here for storage - I *still* think I should have thrown it all out!]


October 28, 2008 (Tues.)

Krista: "We shall get you posters. Time for new beginnings!!! Your superhero identity is safe with me. Your books are shelved non-standard, you rebel!!!"

Teunis: "Dragons! Happy nest / Enough reading for a while / Reading people rule!"


October 30, 2008 (Thurs.)

Andrea: "Had a great time at Paesano's and going shopping at Superstore with you tonight - I'm so full! Thanks for hanging out - we'll have to do it again soon! :)"


December 29, 2008 (Mon.)

Chuck: "Nice to see your place! It's BIG!! :) See you at church."

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home