Monday, December 29, 2008

Crybabies and Christmas cards!

Bingo of the day so far:

CRYBABIES (100 points) - against Alice P.


High-scoring word of the day so far:

CRYBABIES (100 points) - against Alice P. [bingo; 2W]


Got a weird phone call from New Jersey... 1-908-394-6094, anyone? I have six Christmas cards in my mail today - I won't mail my own late ones till the snow all clears! Someone gave me a L Scrabble tile on a silver chain - interesting! Kelli (neonrose5) gave me a Christmas card, Janina (mrshannibal) gave me a sweet homemade card, Karine (karineinthepool) gave me a Melboune postcard and some stickers [Melbourne [Victoria] postcard - Yarra River and city skyline], and Jennifer (tehgreenfairy) got me a Christmas card. SWEET!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home