Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Razzle-dazzle! / BAD COHO!

At least my last commenter did what he said he would. Andrea called me later in the afternoon, and we were off to Chuck's with a detour at her place so she could pick up some pepper and change out of her wet clothing. Stepping in slushy wet puddles is definitely not a good thing! Talked about Jon, Harmony, Vivian S., possibly being sick, the engagement party conflicting with Elaine's wedding reception (I still want to go to both, but CANNOT!), boundaries, awkward stuff, her trip to Toronto (she actually met Jen there!), and our respective holiday plans. I mentioned something about going food shopping, which was fine with her if it wasn't too late afterwards: this darned snow has made it harder for me to get out, which she understands. (Chuck ended up going with us since he was sleeping over at Andrea's before hanging with her family tomorrow. We picked up pasta, milk, orange juice, apple juice, frozen vegetables, and instant noodles. When they helped me drop off that stuff at my place, I made him sign my guestbook... ha ha ha!)

She decided to be a sneaky ninja and get in using emergency keys - I approve of this deviousness, hehe. Saw Johnny, Raymond, and Chuck busy cooking - talked to Martin in the meantime. He still has to work, but then he did go to Europe for a couple of weeks earlier in the year. Wondered what our Fellowship program was on Friday: Johnny and I had no idea at all. Then we remembered some email exchange about skating at the newly-opened oval, which I didn't really pay attention to since I don't personally skate. Bad Committee member, I know... in an aside to Raymond, I mentioned that Jon and I had been stuck in the traffic for we knew not what reason on the day that it DID open! Lesley wondered whether my brother was leaving, based on his sharing yesterday during church service: I wouldn't know since I wasn't there! Someone eventually figured that he was preparing us for that possibility since Harmony can't really get publishing work over here, and Jon LOVES LOVES LOVES Toronto! Chuck foisted a 2009 mini-planner / calendar on me, but I didn't mind!

Finally got to talk to Raymond a little later about Wordscraper, books, buying Pepsi at Blockbuster, marinated food, the Alibi Room's good beer selection, and more - always nice to talk to him! (and he offered me some cider first, heh) It was nice to spend the evening with him and my friends, too... he didn't seem to mind that I was by him a lot, heh. Johnny's stuffed potatoes were pretty good, and the ratatouille had a lot of veggies - sorely needed, haha. The pasta was pretty flavorful, as well. Lesley was telling us about how much Hannah loves Connie's niece Megan, and some cute stories about her. She now is affectionate to her baby brother Gavin, and told her mom: "When you and Daddy aren't looking, I pick my nose!" (Lily and Lee are trying to get her NOT to do that...) Then Lily asked what she did with it: "I eat it!" That's gross, but funny! Lesley was over the other day, and asked Hannah how it tasted: "Sweet!" Oh dear... interesting toddler!

We had some red wine with dinner, as well as some good cider and tea if we wanted. The guys talked about Casting Crowns, Nickelback NOT being a Christian band, Chad Krueger NOT setting a good role model example (I had to chime in with my own opinion), and other stuff. Dianne told us about curdled milk in India: her lactose intolerance is a GOOD thing for once! (and slip things in your pocket that you really don't want to eat!) She says that she doesn't remember Cindy being in the hospital as a kid for a month at a time because of asthma: she and their brother Tony had to stay downstairs while Cindy got things like coloring books to pass the time! (Tony's new in-laws came for Christmas, apparently) Johnny saw this big thing at Canadian Tire which is supposed to help you grow plants, but Dianne assured him that some people used it to grow weed. Then we got into a debate about whether there would be enough light for the marijuana - maybe up top, or you could use it for your seasonal affective disorder, heh. Raymond mentioned the Mats Sundin press conference tomorrow in an aside to me, and added that Sundin had got off the plane into Vancouver today... sweet!

Talked about flambé, pronunciation of certain words and names ("colonel" and "Siobhan"), my brother, my sister and work, wood leaves, sage not being in a typical Chinese kitchen (but Christon's chef dad has it!), the snow, and more. (apparently it's supposed to snow again on Friday...) After some time, we decided to watch HAIRSPRAY - it was still as funny as the time I watched it at Anthony's about a year ago. I was thinking some good thoughts during that movie, too... John Travolta is definitely hilarious! We weren't in a "thinking" mood, so elected not to play CRANIUM - the movie was better! Definitely a good night, made better by teasing Andrea and Chuck about how I could PRETEND to take them for granted! Hahaha. YAY!


Since I got home at about midnight, that means I didn't even HAVE to update to get this "lovely" coho:

[23:18:55] NigrSeedCoho: hey
[23:18:56] NigrSeedCoho: Sorry to creep you out, but I got drunk last night and masturbated on your dildo in the hopes I would get you pregnant. I MADE A TERDING VIDEO. WHAT?

Blah. These are not very nice!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home