Saturday, August 07, 2004

Stuffed monkeys dancing on my head... / Ghosties / Quizzes

saw Nathan at Jon's place before we left with Eric..
went for Pho before the praise and worship program..
talked to Frances, Elaine, Maisie, and Andy for a bit..
Derek, Tim, Brenda, Maxine, Joe, Dylan, Helen, and I went to Red Robin's for undersized nachos and dessert..
discussed gas prices, fresh taro bubble tea, nachos, life..
got back to the church to find out that we were hanging at Nathan's afterwards..
Jen wanted beer, but went home instead.. very old beer = not an excellent prospect!
Eric bugged me about what I was doing on the computer..
he also made the stuffed monkey dance around on my head..
we're watching Lost in Translation again.. good times..
talked to Spoz about his online nickname.. mine's unique!
currently talking to Darren about some stuff, too..
I'll have to resist and avoid temptation next week, also ;)
commentage is fine, but anything else will not work..
randomly bleeding from your forehead is not good, aiya!
gotta love this little ghostie thing:


Racoon
You got the RACCOON


Private Quiz
brought to you by Quizilla


you are going to be a crazy doctor


random you quiz
brought to you by Quizilla


Dark
You're darkness! You get upset quite easily and keep your anger to yourself. You make evil plans that never work!


Another elemental quiz
brought to you by Quizilla


You are Evil! Pure Evil! :[
You are Evil! Pure Evil! :[


The Element Quiz
brought to you by Quizilla


You're Ana!
You're Ana! You're a little quiet, but I still love you!


The Which one of my friends are you? Quiz.
brought to you by Quizilla


Arrrrrrrr ho you are a FISH


there is no point to this quiz!!!!
brought to you by Quizilla


YOU ARE A STUPID POINTLESS FREAK! Now go sit in a corner and cry.


The Pointless Quiz
brought to you by Quizilla


Congratulations!!! You got an A!


Science Quiz
brought to you by Quizilla

Hahaha! I was never that good with science ANYHOW. :P


HASH(0x8ce21c0)
I'm a tomboy. Pink is so girly! Ugh. I hate pink. I hang with the big boys.


Personality Quiz
brought to you by Quizilla


Okay, now for my input! All I have to say is... STOP FUSSING WITH ALL THIS GAY SHIT!!! NO ONE CARES ABOUT LABELING OR NON-LABELING!!! THE PEOPLE WHO LABEL ARE JUST BEING NATURAL HUMANS! THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY DAMN WELL PLEASE! DONT TRY TO CHANGE SOMEONE, WHETHER THEY LABEL OR NOT... IT'S TOTALLY POINTLESS AND YOU SHOULD CARE MORE ABOUT YOURSELF AND NOT WHETHER SOCIETY LABELS!!!! IT'S NATURAL FOR A HUMAN BEING TO DO THAT!!!! SO SHUT THE HELL UP AND STOP WITH ALL THIS CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


P.S. I don't like it when people label me, but hey, maybe you should ask yourself why they would label. Maybe they've been labeled in the past, and are just taking it out on the next person who is "different." Maybe their parents don't give a shit about them. Ever think about that? We're all living in the same world here! Think about it... okay!?!?!?!


P.P.S. Again! I only have one result, so don't be all freaked out or whatever. Also, email me if you agree with my philosophy... thanks for reading this...


Okay I'm sick of all the labeling and non labeling this is the craziest quiz about labeling or whatever
brought to you by Quizilla

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home