Friday, August 06, 2004

Pink and floopy

woke up from a dream with Eric and my other pals in it..
that alone made me very happy; not even saving Wednesday ;)
definitely soaking up the vibe with Big Sugar.. yay!
if Jon's going early, then I might have my Pho noodles..
been craving them since the grad banquet, fo' shizzle..
Corey thinks that "pink and floopy" refers to cotton candy.. it could also be blue and floopy, y'know..
that's not what it refers to, though.. he did get it! ;)
but "pink and floopy" could be "sexy," depending on what you think I'm talking about here..
eh.. at least I'm not being a perfidious blackguard with a totally black heart ;)
now, on to the fun and games of Friday night.. the P+W back plans were better for me; yay! :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home