Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Afghan Horseman dinner and bling

lots of people showed up at the Afghan dinner tonight..
discussed a variety of things, including the food..
it was like Greek food.. I told Dave to post on his blog..
everyone was up to their usual humorous fun antics..
Nathan and I had to finish Jon and Dave's free dessert..
Danielle wondered why I wasn't online as much anymore..
MSN / ICQ don't really work that well on this computer now!
I don't mind more people reading this thing later on ;)

Eric, Jon, and I went to Nate's for a bit afterwards..
ran Ad-Aware on his slow computer: staggering results!
Jon borrowed CDs; I borrowed an anthology of Chinese lit..
Nathan says he knows I'll give it back when I'm done..
it's a huge book, but I'm sure it'll be interesting..
heck, he says it's a great book.. I believe him, haha!

after that, we went to Brian's to watch a round-robin ping-pong tournament that was being played..
we stayed for a little bit before we really had to leave..
in the car, we searched for Eric's cross which fell off..
no luck, but we did have plenty of humor and such!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home