Monday, August 09, 2004

Lauren and Warren are the first of our crowd to become parents!

certain things are going along quite swimmingly..
as long as I have major distraction, I'll be good ;)
just heard that Lauren and Warren will become parents..
guess I have my answer to the question of who would be the first of our crowd to have kids..
should call them soon to congratulate them and talk..
Candy agreed with someone that I was sweet.. thanks!
then again, that person also wants to call me again soon..
we'll see when I have time to ramble this week, aye?
right now, I'm excited about seeing Eric again.. woohoo!
like I don't spend enough time with him and others, haha..
tonight, it'll be the Afghan Horseman with 30 people..
best get out of here to search out stuff for friends..
this slightly hyper transmission ends here, kiddies.. eep!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home