Tuesday, July 27, 2004

RQ voicemail night

I decided to join voicemail night for laughs.. why not? ;)
sure, I was initially kinda paranoid.. but not really..
got three weird messages when I got up, so it's all good..
today, I have limited time to play around on the machine..
(I'll have even less tomorrow.. meeting Yazmine at 5)
meeting Jon at Tom Lee / Capstan Way at 5:45 on the way..
we're going to Fidela's farewell BBQ at Melia's with $10..
more good times with golden friends.. too bad she'll leave!
at any rate, I can't afford to talk to a certain person..
true, I see him online.. he'll have to do all the work ;)
yes, I am indeed taking Spoz's "guy perspective" advice..
he's never really steered me wrong or pissed me off! :)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home