Friday, July 23, 2004

Five random thoughts, and the Friday Five on favorite music

1. Empty Road lyrics.. for some reason, it just speaks to me today.

2. I had a highly disturbing dream involving people I'm close to.. no details here or anywhere else, because my subconscious is majorly screwed up! :P

3. Must wear Rialto cologne and Corona hat today when I go out.. it's so stinking hot!

4. Speaking of going out, I must call Eric sometime this afternoon.. it'll be fun with him and everyone else around! ;)

5. I'm a trainspotter, and proud of it! (yes, I wish I could talk to Spoz again.. hahahaha!)


Friday Five... I'm warning you now of multiple pop-ups when you view the lyrics sites! (don't say I didn't, hahaha!)

1. Who was your favorite band / musician when you were younger?: Can't decide between Our Lady Peace and the Matthew Good Band.. of course, now Matt's gone solo. :D


2. Why?: I thought both Raine Maida and Matt Good were cute, plus the songs seemed to speak to me.


3. Are they still your favorite / one of your favorites?:

Haven't heard anything of OLP in a few years, but then that may be because I don't keep up with most music news for some reason. I don't listen to them as much anymore, no.

As for Matthew Good, he's a local artist, so I hear a bunch more about him. Yes, he's still one of my favorites.. just look at my music! :D


4. What is your favorite song of theirs?: OLP's Clumsy, and MGB's Indestructible.


5. Are there any specific lyrics you hold dear?: OLP's Automatic Flowers, and MGB's Apparitions.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home