Saturday, July 24, 2004

Apparent phone calls and Listology

apparently, Candy tried to call me last night to talk..
I didn't get her private messages about it till just now..
of course, I had my Call Block defense on as per usual..
getting phone calls post-midnight is not my favorite thing!
she suggested Sunday.. not good because of grad banquet..
I'll only be home on Monday, Thursday, and Friday nights..
grad banquet, farewell BBQ, and the meeting with Yazmine..
hopefully, we shall get a chance to talk sometime soon!

I'd tease her or something about being up at 3 AM her time..
but I was up til 3 AM my time talking to Corey about food..
well, that and prank calls / websites / his being alive..
so I really have no room to talk about that kind of thing ;)
Brenda says there's a BBQ on Monday, Aug. 2 at Memorial Park in lieu of an actual program on Friday..
let's see if I can actually get there, first of all..
starts at 11, so that would be the perfect excuse for me!

here's a link to relieve some boredom: Listology site ;)
lists of books, movies, TV shows, and music.. just my thing!
Spoz would probably say it was the perfect one for me ;)
I was telling Jon about it last week, and he thought I said "astrology".. no, of course not!
(we don't really believe in that stuff at all, thank you ever so much for asking!)
if I could get more into the site than just one page before contending with illegal operations, that'd be cool.. ;)
as it is, the site looks like a list repository.. yay!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home