Monday, July 26, 2004

Cindy appreciates my thoughtfulness!

Cindy emailed me to thank me for the birthday card..
she thinks I'm so sweet and never forget, even when holidays get in the way of timely remembrance..
says it's one of my gifts, and I'd tend to agree with her..
reminds me of Natalie thanking me for my birthday card among her wedding stuff last year at this time..
it's nice to know that people actually appreciate you! :D

also caught up on Spoz's blogspot and his weekend..
my one thought is that I have to tell him about that organic microbrewed green tea root beer from Steaz..
he was talking about his Valhalla of energy drinks, Red Eye with green tea extract..
his local convenience store FINALLY stocked their shelves with the stuff, much to his delight..
(heh.. you Google "Steaz" and they ask if you meant "steak")
definitely good reading.. I like to be informed! ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home