Friday, July 23, 2004

Eric wants me to pay him $500 for a ride to church! / Quizzes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CONNIE.. I hope you have a really good one today! :) It's been great knowing you at church.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JENNY.. I hope you have a good one today! :) I have been encouraged by knowing you.

Random Thoughts of the Day

just called Eric, and he can give me a ride for $500..
I think that price is a little high, but it's all good..
I'll never see an overall average of $10 in Tri-Peaks..
haven't seen Corey online in days.. I miss the dude!
should take a shower and then wear my Rialto cologne..
the Corona Extra hat is a must-have accessory, haha..
Spoz thinks I'm a trainspotter, so very awesome!
now I wish someone would talk to me on the phone again..
methinks I'm feeling certain emotions once more.. help!
Michael knows my brain's weird.. Romanovs and criminals..
Eric is one person on my shortlist for laughter wires!


You are half a pint of bitter. I am thirsty... maybe we should get together sometime.


Nonsense Quiz
brought to you by Quizilla


You are a cute little fuzzy monkey. Awww...


A quiz at random
brought to you by Quizilla


You are the hyper, strange me who makes people feel like committing suicide. Sugar!!!!!!!!!!!


Another pointless quiz (just take it anyway)
brought to you by Quizilla


Poser, you try to be goth and probably like Marilyn Manson


a goth quiz
brought to you by Quizilla


You are a highly spiritually involved person, who is more in touch with the other world than the one you live in! An idealistic quality, but ultimately unbenefitting most likely, unless you can run through a wall into a parallel dimension.


The "Children" Quiz
brought to you by Quizilla


Spiral Staircase
You're okay, but keep your distance from me.


The Worthless Quiz
brought to you by Quizilla


your favorite color is blue


The corniest quiz
brought to you by Quizilla


rob
You are a mother hen... always caring for other people and helping them wipe the vomit from their pukey faces.


The Connie quiz!
brought to you by Quizilla


toast4
4 slots! Wow, you're a perfect toaster! You're willing to share, and are more economical than a regular toaster! You're a super toaster!


The Toaster Quiz
brought to you by Quizilla


Normal: You are relatively normal... good for you!!!!! 0.0


THE ULTIMATE QUIZ!!!!
brought to you by Quizilla


You are Smart. You probably don't have too many friends because you spend a lot of time in your studies..


Personality Quiz
brought to you by Quizilla


You are a true ninja!


The ninja quiz! ^_^
brought to you by Quizilla

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home