Friday, July 02, 2004

Parity archives and little terrors

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DIANNE.. I hope you have a good one today! :) It's been great having your hyper energy around.

had a very interesting conversation with Corey, as usual..
thank goodness it didn't start out like Wednesday's ;)
I'm not that insane, to read all those ghost stories..
talked about underwear, PARITY archives, MSN names..
briefly talked to Michael, who's not fashed by the terms of endearment which I may call him sometimes..
I'll use someone else's excuse for it, applying it to me..
feistiness / humor is all good over there.. no aches ;)
speaking of the devil, Stephen just buzzed me to say hi..
he's a little terror, and insane to give me a fright!
of course, I mean that in all joking love sincerity..
at least, that's what I'm saying here.. you can believe me or not at your peril, kiddies ;)
that's it from here for now.. outta here to meet Yazmine!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home