Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Making four new friends today!

I've made four new friends today.. that makes me happy!
currently involved in a long discussion with Michael..
also talking to Corey about reading material and such..
the baby photos got through to Steve and Carol all right..
thank goodness for friends who are willing to help out..
scanned / posted / Photobucketed in short order?
at least they'll be returned, if not lost in mail..
I really wish the card had got through to Stephen too..
he says he sent me something, but I haven't gotten it..
ah well, namooch you can do about the postal service! ;)

I successfully convinced Yazmine to hang out in Richmond on Friday.. that way, I can go out and have fun..
wasn't planning on going to Fellowship that night, either..
Whistler / a BC Lions football game already were planned..
besides, I won't be out late.. a wedding the next day!
tomorrow, I might talk a little bit more to him..
guess we'll see how all that goes.. hopefully well ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home