Monday, June 28, 2004

Ted the Caver / Kitchen Personality and Life's Highway

today, I exercised my civic duty and voted.. not telling you for whom, though :P
Corey decided to creep me out with Ted the Caver..
thanks, dude.. but you're not testing the limits of my love for you as yet, y'know! ;)
as it is, I'm rather happy WE can talk about things! :P
didn't talk much to a certain person, but I was nice..
I gave him his space to get his crap done; as long as he can do the same for me in the future, it's all good..
Farrah is back from her Alaska cruise, which is great..
comment chainage and good friends are the yay-ness! ;)


HASH(0x88d5360)
You are a packet of soy sauce. No, not a bottle,
and not real soy sauce, but that flavored,
colored, salt water they call soy sauce.
You're not giving life your all, are you?
Something's holding you back. Something's
keeping you from truly being happy. You've
been diluted. Not the true you. Find what's
distilled you, and be real soy sauce one day.


The What's In Your Kitchen Personality Test
brought to you by Quizilla

Hmm.. perhaps this is true. I'll have to work on finding the agents of my distillation / dilution one day! I know plenty of things that I should let go, but can't for some reason. Help, anyone? ;)



Flami Brolx Highway
Wealthville4
Bewilderment Avenue21
Paintown48
Study Hall146
Bankruptcity286
Please Drive Carefully
Username:

Where are you on the highway of life?

From Go-Quiz.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home