Sunday, June 27, 2004

MOTAS

I got up to Level 10 in Mysteries of Time and Space..
Jon had to sleep, so I reluctantly quit the game.. it should have a "pause / save" function built in ;)
that way, you don't have to restart.. although it DOES have codes for certain points within the game..
you don't have to start totally anew, which is something!
promoted the online games to Spoz this morning.. he thought I was someone who had hijacked names on his list..
he has no time for them, as he's busy working on all sorts of stuff like poster designs and new songs..
as I said, that's fair enough.. he's a goofy busy dude ;)

talked to my friends at church today.. Megan's in Philly for a friend's wedding, but Phil says she's back tonight..
Daniel and Michelle are honeymooning in Florida.. fun!
Erin and Eddie had a good time on their respective trips..
Eric initially said I couldn't go home early with him, but I said I could spend time / eat meals with the family anytime..
got home at 1:30, which was quite the refreshing change!
privacy and downtime to listen to the new Matt Good CD, and do certain other things besides?
I say that definitely rocks the house, and saves sanity! ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home