Thursday, July 01, 2004

Ghost stories and Gmail invites

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MEGAN.. I hope you have a good one today! :) It's been great knowing you at church forever, eh?

Corey emailed me 259 pages' worth of ghost stories..
he also offered one of his Gmail invites to me..
I think I'll wait on the reading / setup till later..
having to be at Jon's has its advantages and drawbacks!
Erik said he'd done a July birthday thread.. so had I!
we eventually figured it was due to a miscommunication..
ah well, at least things are fine with us now.. whew..
it's good to know you have a place in people's hearts ;)

Once I get them, I'll backdate them in here.

LJ Ghost Stories Memories
GJ Ghost Stories Memories
Random Musings Ghost Stories Memories
Blogger Ghost Stories Links

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home