Sunday, July 04, 2004

No washing congee pots for me!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KATE.. I hope you have a super one today! :) It was really neat knowing you for years.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, IAN.. I hope you have a great one today! :) It's so neat that you'll talk to me now.

everyone was so tired from last night's festivities..
especially if we got home after 1 AM, like most did..
we used to be able to stay up late and not get tired..
but we can't do that so much now, even though it's not as if we're getting up earlier than other days..
maybe we're just all getting older, and we're in denial ;)
spent time with my sister.. not dinner, lunch is fine..
it's her last night in town, but the BBQ sounds better..
no washing congee pots for me, even if they're soaked..
Eric T. is going to the BBQ, if we can both get a ride..
sure, we all need sleep.. but I think we'll all survive!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home