Sunday, June 06, 2004

Killdozer news

last night, I discovered that I had to keep up with more Net crap than previously thought..
had to make a GreatestJournal account since his work blocked LJ totally.. can I manage it all?
Corey told me the killdozer news: the guy offed himself..
someone else actually came online for a little bit..
I was surprised, but suddenly felt unwell.. had to sleep..
couldn't sleep much past 2:45 AM, so got up at 6:10..
took a shower and then watched mindless TV till 8..
we took Eric to church, and had a fun convo in the car..
talked to a bunch of people: no Harry Potter for us!
went to buy stuff before settling on lunch at 3.. I took a nap after Jon and I ate / watched baseball..
it was a lo-fi day, mostly free of any big stressors..
that's a very good thing: my brainspace is so happy! ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home