Monday, May 31, 2004

Corey and the AIM bot!

my brain is working weirdly now.. nothing really new..
the last three nights, I've been doing just fine..
without thoughts of someone, even if they are good..
had a lot of distraction: Corey and the AIM bot! ;)
but now they're coming back again in almost full force..
maybe it's because I think he'll be back on tomorrow..
I'd send him a PM, but I honestly think he won't see it..
I could also leave this thing on all night for laughs..
knowing him, he probably will message me unless busy..
no, I don't think I'd seriously mind if that happened..
of course, I'd better not be disappointed if it doesn't!
at least Corey is still providing me with distraction..
gotta love the people who get suckered into the AIM bots ;)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home