Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Corey's GWAR pictures

I was up really early because it's so cold outside! (yet it's really stinking hot in Arizona! :P) Heard on the radio that it's 9°C out there, and I can definitely feel it in my room.. brrr!

Corey told me that he finally has pictures on the computer of him after the GWAR concert a few weeks ago. I saw him live over webcam after he got home from said concert, but he insisted on sending them to me.. so here you go. Yes, the blood is fake.. no need to freak out. :D

Jane from Taiwan wants him as more than a friend, and his look works for the Asian girls.. "very yummy," in KQ's words. (there was a picture he sent me once that was supposedly "too handsome to be real," hahaha)





In other news, I'm slightly concerned about certain people.. I'm sure someone will let me know if something happened, though! ;)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home