Saturday, June 05, 2004

Agape Fellowship

just got back from my night out.. I wasn't going to go..
Eric convinced me.. gotta love old friends!
the car ride to church was filled with rock songs..
we had a short conversation about Monopoly..
I enjoy spending time with friends, no matter what..

our Fellowship played games to get to know the Agape group better, especially since we're in different congregations..
we each had to give five clues about ourselves..
ten sheets were picked out of 40 or so afterwards..
mine was picked.. nobody guessed who I was..
at least, until the last one was given.. Daniel guessed it!
old friends are definitely the coolest ever! ;)

Lee and Alan thanked me for their birthday cards..
Andy told me that his birthday was Jan. 25..
I caught up a little with Connie, Helen, and others..
got to know a couple of people from Agape a bit better..
ate some food while doing so, since I was pretty hungry..

Jon was teaching Jackie about guitar chord progressions..
Nathan was reprogramming his cell phone since it was new..
I caught up a little bit with Jason, Janette, Chrystal, Dave, Citrus, and others..
stuck around while Jon made plans with Ty and Nathan..
got the news that we were going to eat out in our city..
Jon wasn't hungry, but we went anyhow since they did that for him as a form of payback..

we had a lot of fun at Richmond Sushi with each other..
discussed American Idol; baseball; hockey..
certain past trips that Norman, Sean, and Brian took..
Adela's thoughts on Sean's road rage; Justin's clean room..
whether honorary degrees meant as much as real ones..
society's fixation on beauty; local karaoke places..
Crocodile Hunter; Amy's grad; William Hung..
The Swan; WB Superstars; work; friends..
updates / life / plans; food and deals; phones; etc.
Jon apparently ate enough to justify the charge..
had a very good time out: thanks, Eric.. you rock! :)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home