Friday, June 04, 2004

Friday Five: History and the world

Friday Five: History and the world


1. If the world were to suddenly end right now, what do you wish you would have done?

Besides wishing that I'd found a way to stop the world from ending? ;)

Let's see... wishing that I'd met certain people I know only from the Internet (especially all of you guys, Corey, and Spoz), wishing that I had told certain other people how I felt about certain situations, and wishing that I could have done something else in life.. travel, learn, etc.


2. How many times do you hit the snooze button before getting out of bed?

What snooze button? ;) Although it's too bad I can't count my parents on Sundays or any other day when I'm here at the townhouse.... *evil grin*


3. What cartoon do you enjoy watching from the present (or the past)?

Haven't watched cartoons in a long time.. although I did like Beavis and Butthead for the shock factor it gave my mom! (who thinks everything is horrible, anyhow :P )


4. If you could go to any time and / or place in history, where / when would it be?

I don't know.. too many choices! I'd like to go to England to see either the reign of Queen Elizabeth I or Queen Victoria, though!


5. If your life were a movie, what would it be rated and why?

Probably PG-13. I wouldn't say it would be G-rated, given certain friends of mine and their proclivities.. but neither would it be R / X-rated. Those last two categories are SO not me!

And for those of you wondering: I did have some fun earlier, but never again. :P (don't ask, you don't want to know)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home