Friday, April 30, 2004

Searching out stuff on Group Hug

stayed up till 2:40 AM, talking to Corey as per the usual..
we were on Group Hug, sending confessions to each other..
also we searched out our names and sent those ones..
I wanted to get up by 8:30.. turns out I got up at 6:10..
too much sun and honking outside.. then the 9 AM thing had to get rescheduled till 2:45 PM on Tuesday!
you mean I tried to stay up for nothing?! that's utterly bogus..
still, I can't go back to bed now.. I'll crash later on instead ;)
probably still send the surprise, just like with Arthur's card..
it's true that Corey tried to mess with my brain yesterday..
but he always does that.. no condition for that, though!
(at least, not then.. maybe tonight or the next time he tries it)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home