Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Reversion to French! / Steak, chicken, and potatoes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JULIE.. I hope you have a terrific one today! :) It's been good serving with you in Awana, indeed.

Ryan and Aaron both buzzed me.. reversion to French, haha!
Corey has managed to slightly warp my mind again..
"big fat boobs and low-cut tops" along with certain links..
ah well, I can never stay mad at him for very long.. enjoyable!


Steak: Put it in the frying pan, add salt / pepper / oil and cook it on high heat (7 or 8) for two minutes a side at 350 degrees. Chicken: Get the family pack of leg and thigh attached, wash it, put some in the freezer in cheap Ziploc bags, get BBQ sauce or Dijon mustard with breadcrumbs, and cook in toaster oven at 350 degrees for 35 or 40 minutes. Or just get the frozen vegetables, or russet potatoes - ice cube and foil for 350 degrees for an hour. Sounds simple enough to me! (sour cream!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home