Friday, April 23, 2004

Thank goodness for Nathan's spiritual gift of chauffeuring!

all I have to say is thank goodness for Nathan's spiritual gift..
my friend can chauffeur like nobody else around, hahaha..
got bored of Bible Study at the right time, I'm guessing..
quickly realized I was stranded.. Eunice had gone earlier..
Jon was not there tonight, because of a concert he went to..
saw Kristy, Norman, Adela, Becky, Danielle, Citrus, Erin, Michelle, Dawn, Brian, Nathan, Sean, Dave, Alan, Tracy, and Cindy..
Danielle had issues with Jon writing about bladder control..
discussed earthquakes, and not wanting to go due to no ride..
Alan having a "new" place, Ireland, and closing up the church..
thank goodness I'm home now instead of way later.. yay!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home