Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Cynicism and Spozblog!

cynicism seemed to have me in its grip earlier today..
all sorts of questions about certain people, and guilt..
(note to self: call Yazmine and Julie before the day is over!)
also was thinking about Spoz, and where he's been lately..
checked his blog today.. he was offline for a little bit..
but now he's back, with a hilarious update.. wooyeah!
things are right with the world, as I missed him dearly..
of course, I'd get to talk to him if I turned on ICQ occasionally..
haven't talked to Spoz in more than five weeks.. damn MSN not working on the machine!
Spoz jokingly disapproves of what us kiddies have been doing as his back's been turned..
I don't think he'd approve of certain things here! ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home