Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Byzantium / the Netherlands / France / Egypt / Korea

I'm happy that Spoz is back, because his latest excerpt describes my brainspace pretty well... except I've never played Civ 3.

the person you have reached is either switched off, unavailable, or not wishing to answer your daily request for mindless prattle..
the person is currently in the middle of a heated game of CIVILIZATION III - CONQUESTS.. and may be away for some time, till the game resolves itself to a happy victory..
the person is currently running the ROMAN empire and is at war with - BYZANTIUM, EGYPT, the NETHERLANDS, FRANCE and KOREA.. the person is busily running tanks thru their city streets, flying bombing raids over their cities and making a total nuisance in his fictional computer generated world.. but hey.. THEY STARTED IT!!
the person is aware that it's entirely ridiculous to refer to himself in the 3rd person..
and yet.. the person still does it regardless..
the person does not care WOT you think..
the person IS NOT the MAN..
the person is the ENEMY of the man..
and.. the fuzz..
and any conspiratorial alliance between the MAN and the FUZZ..
the person believes he's made his point..
or perhaps a nub..
with which to club you over the head with..
if you have an urgent need to reach this person..
leave a message.. and he'll get to it..
as soon.. as..
well..
fuckit..
y'know..
he needed some brain time off.. m'kay?



Definitely perfect for me in my unfettered time... although I *will* admit that I'm slightly concerned. ;)

The Cardigans song Lovefool is appropriate right about now, but it's not.. I know of plenty who are a fool for / because of love, but I will NOT be one of them! *nods*

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home