Friday, April 30, 2004

Repetitive dream cycles / Quizzes

took a nap from 11 to 3:25.. 'twas a good one, indeed..
that is, if you discount repetitive dream cycles happening..
received messages from someone while I got my sleepy bo bo..
said hi, and that he missed me.. we shall see just how prone to sickness he is, or what really happened..
of course, he's idle right now.. that definitely doesn't help..
at least *I* put up an away message when I'm not there! :P
(prevents Geo feeling like an idiot, for one thing.. ha ha ha)


silent lover
Silent and romantic, you are almost perfect, except
for one thing, your disability to share your
secrets. You work silently, and hardly take any
credit for yourself. Any guy / girl who gets you
as your girl / boyfriend would always be
protected by you. *rate pls?*


What kind of lover are you? (pics)
brought to you by Quizilla

Hmm... I'd have to say that most of it is probably true. Now, should I be embarrassed at the secretiveness... or amused at the bad English in the quiz result? (not that I take these things seriously, of course!)


You should be in the flute section. Man, you could play the piccolo if you wanted to.


Randomness quiz
brought to you by Quizilla


DEMONIZED ELFSTONE!
Like... demonized elfstone, man!


random quiz ()
brought to you by Quizilla


3
Meh, you ain't a gnome! You're more or less human!


Gnome Quiz
brought to you by Quizilla


HASH(0x859d0ec)
SEAN


bret's quiz
brought to you by Quizilla


#1: Ha! This quiz was completely pointless! Nice going, crackpot! I hope you've learned your lesson! Listen to your mommy next time!


The Life Quiz
brought to you by Quizilla

Whatever... it fills up tag space!


No! Are you stupid or something? Come on, Zoe... try again!


Zoe's Quiz
brought to you by Quizilla


And I label you... NERD! Well, I don't label you a Nerd, because I myself am one... but you like to read and maybe play video games like Diablo or Starcraft. Go, us!
And I label you... NERD! Well, I don't label you a nerd, because I myself am one... but you like to read and maybe play video games like Diablo or Starcraft. Go, us!


How may I label you? (is my first quiz)
brought to you by Quizilla


You are bold and independent, and you like to stand out in crowds.


Personality Quiz
brought to you by Quizilla


ryouko


the bow quiz
brought to you by Quizilla

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home