Saturday, April 17, 2004

Books for fifty cents, and a souvenir photo album

I'm at the library for a quickie update on this thing..
tried to do it an hour ago, but it all timed out on me..
got a 150 Years of True Crime book for 50ยข.. yay!
Nathan showed us a souvenir photo album.. the photos looked super.. he also showed us a Mao watch..
I got home at 12:30, and Sam buzzed me right away..
good ol' Sam.. I could talk while catching up on stuff..
lost it only when Spocko and Stephen tried buzzing me..
love you guys and all, but there's only so much I can take..
besides, my brain was seriously flatlining.. needed sleep!
might've been abrupt and rude to them.. apologized later..
now, to go to Awana.. perhaps the Tsawwassen recital..
though it's far away and costs money, I'll see about a ride..
stay tuned for further updates in this boring life saga ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home