Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Seeing the Moutals at the mall

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LEEJAM.. I hope you have a terrific one today! :) It has been good knowing you.. I'll check the blog out soon.

just got back from running errands at Richmond Centre..
ate a BP Pasta Tuesday special, and had Tazza coffee BBT..
I have hand lotion, special greeting cards, free Tetley teabags..
a Snoopy Easter Bunny, bubble wrap envelopes for the CDs..
plus lots of chocolate for under $5.. definitely a score! ;)
there was this girl darting looks at me near the mall..
she finally spoke up and said she thought she knew me..
turns out she was Nadia Moutal, from William Bridge days..
saw her mother Violet.. we talked about Carol and others..
Violet asked how I remembered her name.. my freaky memory!
I'll tell Jon about it tonight, for sure.. whoa, what a surprise..

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home