Thursday, April 15, 2004

Blasts from the past

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JIM.. I hope you have a terrific one today! :) It has been great having you as a friend, indeed.

the last few days have been great for "blasts from the past"..
on Tuesday, I saw Violet and Nadia Moutal at the mall..
yesterday, Jon and I saw Steve McCreedy at Milestone's..
today, I saw Jennifer Lunot-Tucker and the 1975 Emily Lee..
(not to be confused with Melissa's sister Emily, of course :P)
at least I filled out the Milestone's survey at Oakridge..
totally didn't crash the computers over there, haha..
got good commentage from various people, too..
that's all I'm going to say about my day so far :P

although I will say that I'll miss Spoz's blog ramblings..
he's in Melbourne for a few days, and won't be updating..
where will all my humor come from now, I ask?
probably Daniel, Nathan, and Corey.. maybe others..
but it is not looking good on that front at all.. aiya!

also, I'm being beset by this strange problem nowadays..
stuff will NOT select properly to be copied and pasted..
I have to highlight a whole bunch of text beforehand..
this problem is extremely annoying.. help, Corey?
well, he tried... but unfortunately it's too long-distance!
always appreciate his help.. hope he's on tonight, haha!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home